All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £16.99Trending at £19.22
- £3.76Trending at £5.03
- £9.29Trending at £11.54
- £4.50Trending at £7.55
- £8.48Trending at £10.22
- £3.99Trending at £5.99
- £4.95Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionIn the tradition of their highly successful A Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Workbook, Bob Stahl and Elisha Goldstein present a unique, accessible collection of daily practices to help readers stay grounded in the here and now.
- Author BiographyBob Stahl, PhD, founded and directs mindfulness-based stress reduction (MBSR) programs at Dominican Hospital, O'Connor Hospital, and El Camino Hospital. Stahl serves as a Senior Teacher for Oasis Institute for Mindfulness-Based Professional Education and Training at the Center for Mindfulness in Medicine, HealthCare, and Society at the University of Massachusetts Medical School. Stahl is a coauthor of A Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Workbook, Living With Your Heart Wide Open, and Calming the Rush of Panic. He is the guiding teacher at Insight Santa Cruz and visiting teacher at Spirit Rock and Insight Meditation Society. Elisha Goldstein, PhD, is a psychologist, author, and speaker who integrates traditional psychotherapy with progressive mindfulness to achieve mental and emotional healing. Goldstein has published extensively and is author of numerous books, including The Now Effect: How This Moment Can Change the Rest of Your Life (Atria Books, 2012) and Mindfulness Meditations for the Anxious Traveler (Atria Books, 2013). He is coauthor of A Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Workbook (New Harbinger, 2010).
- Author(s)Bob Stahl
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication25/06/2015
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight178 g
- Width129 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.