Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £39.61+ £2.80 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by roxy*media*uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £16.24Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by musicmagpie
- Est. delivery by 24 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnique aid for candidates preparing for Part One of the FRCS general surgery exit examination. Also useful for MRCS examination candidates.
- Author Biographyrespectively Senior Clinical Fellow in Transplant Surgery, Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge; Surgical fellow, Liver Unit, Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham.
- Author(s)Dr. Puneet,Somaiah Aroori
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/02/2011
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMasterPass
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRadcliffe Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.38
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.