All listings for this product
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.98
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £28.98Trending at £32.99
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for those who want to learn the fundamentals of Maya, how to automate tasks, personalize user interfaces, build custom tools and solve problems with MEL, this work features chapters on fixing programming bottlenecks, advanced user interface techniques and optimizing character rigs.
- Author BiographyMark R. Wilkins is a technical director at DreamWorks Animation SKG, where he helped develop a production pipeline using Maya for effects and character animation. Mark also provides training and technical assistance to animators using Maya. He previously worked at Walt Disney Feature Animation in a variety of positions including software engineer and scene setup supervisor. He has contributed to a number of films, including Dinosaur, Mission: Impossible 2, Minority Report, and Madagascar. Mark holds a degree in physics from Harvey Mudd College. Chris Kazmier is a senior technical director at Sony Pictures Imageworks, where he creates computer-generated effects for live-action films. He has worked on projects ranging from The Haunted Mansion to Sony's first all 3D feature animation Open Season. Previously, Chris worked at DreamWorks on Sinbad and at PDI/DreamWorks on the Intel Aliens ad campaign. Credits also include Fox Animation Studio's Titan AE and Anastasia.
- Author(s)Chris Kazmier,Mark R. Wilkins
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleThe Morgan Kaufmann Series in Computer Graphics
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan Kaufmann Publishers In
- Weight1110 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.