Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.13Trending at £8.90
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £7.47Trending at £7.71
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
- £8.30Trending at £8.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the necessary analytical and computational tools for MEMS designers to model and simulate most known MEMS devices, structures, and phenomena. In also provides analysis and treatment for the most common static and dynamic phenomena in MEMS.
- Author(s)Mohammad I. Younis
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/08/2013
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleMicrosystems
- Series Part/Volume Number20
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight718 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.