All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)R. M. Clarke
- PublisherBrooklands Books Ltd
- Date of Publication27/12/1976
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationCobham, Surrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBrooklands Books Ltd
- Content Note50
- Width145 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine3 mm
Most relevant reviews
- busman7719217 Nov, 2016by
This is a good informative original handbook as supplied with the car when it was new.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
- idontbeleeeveit10 Oct, 2011by
MGB Original handbook. First class.
Bought this handbook for my rebuilt MGB. It is the original British Leyland handbook and you can't get much more authentic than that. Loads of useful info which the Haynes manual does not include for some reason.
- lorrysport03 May, 2011by
Very useful book to have in the glovebox without having to carry the workshop manual every were you go. Invaluble for info on little things like changing bulbs etc. ' Its easy when you know how!!'
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £14.98
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99