All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntends to maximizes student effort and engagement by empowering them to direct their own learning, through as single, affordable course solution. This title offers full coverage of a course concepts through unique resources and features that reflect the natural study habits of students, accompanied by assignment options for instructors.
- Author BiographyCarl McDaniel is professor emeritus in service at the University of Texas-Arlington. He currently holds courses for the executive MBA program on the Fort Worth campus and in China. He was the chairman of the marketing department at UTA for 32 years. McDaniel's career spanned more than 40 years, during which he was the recipient of several awards for outstanding teaching. McDaniel has also been a district sales manager for Southwestern Bell Telephone Company and served as a board member of the North Texas Higher Education Authority, a billion-dollar financial institution. In addition to MKTG, McDaniel has written and co-authored over 50 textbooks in marketing and business. McDaniel's research has appeared in such publications as the Journal of Marketing, Journal of Business Research, Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, and California Management Review. McDaniel is a member of the American Marketing Association. In addition to his academic experience, McDaniel has business experience as the co-owner of a marketing research firm. McDaniel has also served as senior consultant to the International Trade Centre (ITC), Geneva, Switzerland. The ITC's mission is to help developing nations increase their exports. He has a bachelor's degree from the University of Arkansas and his master's degree and doctorate from Arizona State University. Joseph Hair is Professor of Marketing at Kennesaw State University. He previously held the Alvin C. Copeland Endowed Chair of Franchising and was Director, Entrepreneurship Institute, Louisiana State University. Hair also held the Phil B. Hardin Chair of Marketing at the University of Mississippi. He has taught graduate and undergraduate marketing, sales management, and marketing research courses. Hair has authored more than 40 books and more than 80 articles in scholarly journals. He has also participated on many university committees and has chaired numerous departmental task forces. He serves on the editorial review boards of several journals. He is a member of the Academy of Marketing Science, American Marketing Association, Society for Marketing Advances, and Association for Marketing and Healthcare Research. He was selected as the 2011 AMS CUTCO/VECTOR Distinguished Marketing Educator, as the 2007 Innovative Marketer of the Year by the Marketing Management Association, and was the 2004 recipient of the Academy of Marketing Science Excellence in Teaching Award. Hair holds a bachelor's degree in economics, a master's degree in marketing, and a doctorate in marketing, all from the University of Florida. He also serves as a marketing consultant to businesses in a variety of industries ranging from food and retail to financial services, health care, electronics, and the U.S. Departments of Agriculture and Interior. Charles W. Lamb, Jr., served as chair of the department of marketing at the M. J. Neeley School of Business from 1982 to 1988 and again from 1997 to 2003. He is currently chair of the Department of Information Systems and Supply Chain Management and is a former president of the Academy of Marketing Science and the Southwestern Marketing Association. Lamb has authored or co-authored more than a dozen books and anthologies on marketing topics and over 150 articles that have appeared in academic journals and conference proceedings. In 1997, he was awarded the prestigious Chancellor's Award for Distinguished Research and Creative Activity at TCU. This is the highest honor that the university bestows on its faculty. Other key honors he has received include the M. J. Neeley School of Business Research Award and selection as a Distinguished Fellow of the Academy of Marketing Science and Fellow of the Southwestern Marketing Association.
- Author(s)Charles Lamb,Joe Hair,Prof Carl McDaniel
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication21/02/2015
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCengage Learning, Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1043 g
- Width217 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Online resource
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £27.29
- £7.17Trending at £9.11
- £9.51Trending at £9.68
- £10.43Trending at £11.98
- £8.99Trending at £9.59
- £12.98Trending at £14.36
- £9.88Trending at £11.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.