All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fully updated and illustrated handbook providing comprehensive coverage of all curriculum areas covered by the MRCOG Part 1 examination.
- Author BiographyAlison Fiander is Head of the Section of Obstetrics and Gynaecology at Cardiff University School of Medicine. Professor Fiander was Chairman of the RCOG's Part 1 multiple choice question (MCQ) sub-committee between 2005 and 2008. Baskaran Thilaganathan is a Consultant Obstetrician and a Professor of Fetal Medicine at St George's University of London. Professor Thilaganathan was a member of the RCOG's Part 1 MCQ sub-committee between 2007 and 2008.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/10/2016
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note27 b/w illus. 227 colour illus. 135 tables
- Weight1370 g
- Width210 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byAlison Fiander,Baskaran Thilaganathan
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.56
- £20.95Trending at £21.65
- £22.95Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £40.79
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £20.65Trending at £21.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.