All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £10.09Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £15.00
- £54.14Trending at £82.98
- £5.20Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionStruggling with your basic science revision for MRCP 1? This title helps you to overcome that hurdle so that you are better equipped for the exam. It includes 318 questions that cover genetics, molecular medicine, immunology, microbiology, anatomy, physiology, clinical chemistry, statistics & epidemiology and clinical pharmacology.
- Author BiographyPhilippa Easterbrook is Professor of HIV Medicine and Consultant Physician in Infectious Diseases at Guys', King's and St Thomas' School of Medicine, London. Thushan dr Silva is SHO in HIV Medicine at King's College Hospital, London.
- Author(s)Philippa Easterbrook,Thushan De Silva
- Date of Publication31/08/2004
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationKnutsford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date11/08/2011
- Content Notetables & diagrams
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.