All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFlashcards for the MRCP examinations, utilising standard question formats from the Royal College exams. Contains key revision notes of all the major topics and relevant practice questions to help candidates pass the exam first time.
- Author BiographyMonal Wadhera BSc MBBS MRCP DRCOG MRCGP Qualified in 2002 from Imperial College at St. Mary's, London. She passed all components of MRCP at her first attempt and has subsequently pursued a career in general practice. She has recently achieved a distinction for the Membership of the Royal College of General Practitioners (MRCGP) having achieved merit in all four modules. She is currently working as a General Practitioner in London and is actively involved in both undergraduate and postgraduate medical training. Rajeev Gulati BSc MBBS MRCP MRCGP DRCOG Qualified in 2000 from University College London, having achieved Merit in MBBS finals. He passed all components of the MRCP at his first attempt and then worked for a year as a registrar in London and in Sydney, Australia. He subsequently pursued a career in general practice and completed his MRCGP exam in 2006. He is currently working as a general practitioner in London. He examines for MBBS finals as well as being actively involved in both undergraduate and postgraduate training.
- Author(s)Monal Wadhera,Rajeev Gulati
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication11/12/2007
- GenreMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Medicine (Nonbook)
- Weight686 g
- Width105 mm
- Height158 mm
- Spine65 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.50Trending at £20.01
- £11.44Trending at £15.01
- £13.11Trending at £18.95
- £10.99Trending at £12.91
- £3.60Trending at £3.64
- £34.79Trending at £39.95
- £33.21Trending at £43.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.