Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £8.12Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by cobalttiger
- Est. delivery by 31 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionMUDs are Multi-User Dimensions, online worlds created by language alone. Placing Irish poetry into the electronic age, this work explores the Internet and car culture, MUDs and moods. It creates a new kind of poetry from the online world's fissiparous language, elliptical, self-interrupting, and fizzing with invention.
- Author BiographyJohn Redmond was born in Dublin in 1967. After completing a D. Phil on the subject of contemporary poetry at Oxford, he taught for two years at Macalester College in Minnesota. Currently he is a Lecturer in Creative Writing at the University of Liverpool. He reviews poetry widely and was associated with the poetry magazine, Thumbscrew. His has published a textbook How to Write a Poem (Oxford: Blackwell) and he is writing a critical book Privatising Poetry: The Loss of Faith in the Public Sphere in Contemporary British and Irish Poetry.
- Author(s)John Redmond
- PublisherCarcanet Press Ltd
- Date of Publication26/06/2008
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarcanet Press Ltd
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.