Consider these sponsored items
- £55.30Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMarking MV Agusta 70th anniversary, this book features human, technical, industrial and sports stories. It also presents MV Agusta road and racing models, including all the versions of the F4 and F3.
- Author BiographyAuthorative Italian expert in classic motorcycles, Mario Coombo is the author of books such as 'Moto Guzzi. The complete history from 1921', ' Moto Guzzi Falcone', 'Moto Guzzi Airone', 'Moto Sertum' and 'Moto MV Agusta'.Borni in 1948, Otto Girzzi has been working as a journalist for the most imortant Italian motorsport magazines. He is the author of books on Moto Gilera, Moto Parilla, Moto BMW, MV Agusta F4, Ducati and Ducati Monster.Born in Florence in 1935, Roberto Patrihgnani began his career of journalist almost simultaneously with the activity of motorcycle racer. He is the author of the Italian best-seller 'Ti portero a Bray Hill' on the Tourist Trophy. He died in 2008.
- Author(s)Mario Colombo,Otto Grizzi,Roberto Patrignani
- PublisherGiorgio Nada Editore
- Date of Publication24/03/2016
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationVimodrone
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintGiorgio Nada Editore
- Content Notec250 colour & mono photographs
- Width250 mm
- Height260 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £20.00
- £17.24Trending at £25.13
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £35.02
- £10.09Trending at £12.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.