Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
About this product
- DescriptionBorn of the ardent enthusiasm of one man, Claudio Castiglioni, for sports motorcycles and created by the most ingenious two-wheel designer Massimo Tamburini, the world came to know the MV Agusta F4 in the autumn of 1997.
- Author BiographyBorni in 1948, Otto Girzzi has been working as a journalist for the most imortant Italian motorsport magazines. He is the author of books on Moto Gilera, Moto Parilla, Moto BMW, MV Agusta F4, Ducati and Ducati Monster.
- Author(s)Otto Grizzi
- PublisherGiorgio Nada Editore
- Date of Publication07/04/2011
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationVimodrone
- Country of PublicationItaly
- ImprintGiorgio Nada Editore
- Content Note500 colour & mono
- Width260 mm
- Height250 mm
Most relevant reviews
- bluechesini07 Sep, 2016by
Nice book, my Dad loved it as a present for Christmas
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.