All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA real-life account of abuse, deprivation and cruelty at the hands of the author's parents and the establishment. It leads us through her first months of freedom.
- Author BiographyMartha Long was born in Dublin in the early 1950s and still lives there today. She calls herself a 'middle-aged matron' and has successfully reared three children.
- Author(s)Martha Long
- PublisherMainstream Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2009
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2009
- ImprintMainstream Publishing
- Out-of-print date16/09/2014
- Weight466 g
- Width158 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- helenbwizzy06 Sep, 2016by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £13.80Trending at £20.41
- £17.38Trending at £22.94
- £18.07Trending at £21.70
- £13.77Trending at £19.03
- £13.69Trending at £18.63
- £13.25Trending at £18.99
- £13.25Trending at £15.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.