All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.13Trending at £8.90
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £7.47Trending at £7.71
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
- £8.30Trending at £8.66
About this product
- DescriptionLinux geeks have been attracted to Mac OS X since its 2001 release, and the fascination continues to grow with every OS update. This is the ideal book to support and deepen the reader's ability to combine and hybridize the Mac and Linux OS experience.
- Author BiographyTony Steidler-Dennison is a longtime Linux user, dating his first experience with Linux back to 1996. He's used Linux as his sole operating system at home, developed software on Linux systems, and administered such systems in environments as diverse as robotic telescope control, online shopping, presidential politics, and commercial aviation. Tony has coauthored two books on Linux and over the years, he's written more than a dozen magazine articles on topics from Drupal and content management systems to podcasting with open source tools. Since February 2005, he's engineered and hosted The Roadhouse Podcast, a weekly hour of the finest blues you've never heard. Since the purchase of an Intel-based Mac Mini, Tony has become both obsessed and fascinated with the operating system he calls Linux with a pretty face. Tony is an avionics systems engineer with Rockwell Collins, Inc. in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, engineering open source solutions in the commercial aviation industry.
- Author(s)Tony Steidler-Dennison
- Date of Publication15/01/2009
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notebiography
- Weight569 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.