All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThomas Babington Macaulay's History of England was a phenomenal Victorian best-seller. In this book, the author explores the emotional, intellectual, and political roots of Zachary Macaulay, the leading abolitionist, and his son Thomas' visions of race, nation, and empire.
- Author BiographyCatherine Hall is professor of history at University College London. She is the author of the prize-winning Civilising Subjects: Metropole and Colony in the English Imagination 1830-1867.
- Author(s)Catherine Hall
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication04/09/2012
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note16 pp. b-w illus.
- Weight861 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine41 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.97
- £9.41Trending at £17.11
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £10.02
- £18.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.77Trending at £9.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.