All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication18/07/2013
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleArden Early Modern Drama Guides
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Weight345 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Volume editorDale Townshend,John Drakakis
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
- Table Of ContentsSeries Introduction, Andrew Hiscock and Lisa Hopkins Macbeth Timeline Introduction, John Drakakis and Dale Townshend 1. The Critical Backstory, Sandra Clarke 2. Performance History, Laury Magnus 3. The State of the Art, Julie Sanders 4. New Directions i. Macbeth in the Present, Terence Hawkes ii. Unsexing Macbeth, Dale Townshend iii. Macbeth, Religion and Nationalism, Adrian Streete iv. Macbeth and Sovereignty 5. Resources, Christy Desmet Bibliography Notes on Contributors Index
- Author BiographyJohn Drakakis is Professor of English Studies at the University of Stirling, UK. He is editor of Alternative Shakespeares, Shakespearean Tragedy, the Arden 3 edition of The Merchant of Venice, General Editor of Routledge's New Critical Idiom series, and joint editor and contributor to Gothic Shakespeares. Dale Townshend is Lecturer in English Studies at the University of Stirling, UK. He is author of The Orders of the Gothic and co-editor of Gothic Shakespeares.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.