All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNick Newlin's 30-minute play cuttings are perfect for students who have no experience with Shakespeare. Students do not need any background in the plays. Each 30-minute mini play is a play in itself with a beginning, middle and end. --Michael Ellis-Tolay
- Author BiographyNick Newlin has performed a juggling and variety act for international audiences for 23 years. Since 1996, he has conducted an annual Play Directing residency affiliated with the Folger Shakespeare Library in Washington, DC. Nick has a BA from Harvard University with Honors 1982 and an MA in Theater from The University of Maryland with an emphasis on Play Directing.
- Author(s)William Shakespeare
- PublisherNicolo Whimsey Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series Title30-Minute Shakespeare
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNicolo Whimsey Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight91 g
- Width137 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byNick Newlin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition StatementAbridged edition
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.