All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Cambridge School Shakespeare offers a new approach to Shakespeare in the classroom, with each play treated not as a text but as a script. The series is designed to help both experienced and inexperienced teachers, and to enable students to make their own discoveries about the plays.
- Author(s)William Shakespeare
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/04/1993
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCambridge School Shakespeare
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 line figures 20 halftones
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Volume editorRex Gibson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.