Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £28.95Trending at £30.58
- £4.43Trending at £4.78
- £21.89Trending at £22.17
- £11.16Trending at £14.06
- £7.64Trending at £9.99
- £10.09Trending at £10.99
- £7.33Trending at £8.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume in the Founders in Modern Political and Social Thought series presents a critical examination of Machiavelli's thought, challenging accepted interpretations of his work and arguing that his republicanism was based on the ideal of civic life protected by the shield of fair laws.
- Author BiographyMaurizio Viroli is Professor of Politics at Princeton University. He previously worked at the European University Institute.
- Author(s)Maurizio Viroli
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication30/07/1998
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleFounders of Modern Political and Social Thought
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1998
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight386 g
- Width158 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.