Consider these sponsored items
- £9.87Was:£9.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA richly illustrated book that is both instructional and inspirational, showcasing the author's exquisite machine embroidered seascapes and explaining, step by step, how they can be achieved.
- Author BiographyAlison Holt studied Fine Art, Textiles and Embroidery at Goldsmiths College, London where she experimented with many textile techniques before choosing machine embroidery as a medium. She started to explore her love of gardens and the countryside through embroidery, finding it the perfect vehicle to express the various textures and forms she finds so fascinating. She now teaches machine embroidery, silk painting and surface decoration and runs courses at her studio. She also works to commission, and exhibits her embroideries in Britain and America. Her work is sold to private collectors all over the world. Here are two videos featuring Alison Holt and the techniques she uses. You will find lots more on You Tube.
- Author(s)Alison Holt
- PublisherSearch Press Ltd
- Date of Publication30/09/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationTunbridge Wells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSearch Press Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
Most relevant reviews
- bluebirdredperi...08 Feb, 2017by
A Book to Inspire
A fantastic book with great pictures that will inspire everyone that reads it.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- mouse3514 Sep, 2015by
fab pics but not for a beginner , i need more basic instruction and was hoping to make some much bigger pieces of work.
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.27
- £30.35Trending at £43.00
- £9.53Trending at £9.82
- £14.09Trending at £15.23
- £7.49Trending at £7.69
- £18.13Trending at £25.00
- £14.05Trending at £17.44