All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £28.88Was:£39.99Free postage
- £30.68Was:£39.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionNow that storage and collection technologies are cheaper and more precise, methods for extracting relevant information from large datasets is within the reach any experienced programmer willing to crunch data.
- Author BiographyDrew Conway is a PhD candidate in Politics at NYU. He studies international relations, conflict, and terrorism using the tools of mathematics, statistics, and computer science in an attempt to gain a deeper understanding of these phenomena. His academic curiosity is informed by his years as an analyst in the U.S. intelligence and defense communities. John Myles White is a PhD candidate in Psychology at Princeton. He studies pattern recognition, decision-making, and economic behavior using behavioral methods and fMRI. He is particularly interested in anomalies of value assessment.
- Author(s)Drew Conway,John Myles White
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication06/03/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.39
- £6.67Trending at £6.99
- £16.50Trending at £21.01
- £4.99Trending at £5.15
- £15.72Trending at £16.92
- £18.04Trending at £18.51
- £14.33Trending at £23.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.