All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £22.83
About this product
- DescriptionInvaluable, hard-to-find information on the optimum purchase, design, and installation of large-scale, ultra-expensive machine tools.
- Author BiographyRussell Gamblin is a Project Engineer at Mitsubishi Power Systems, Inc. Previously, he was a Senior Maintenance and Facilities Engineer with Siemens Energy, Inc. Within the past three years, Gamblin has been a part of two large factory relocations with combined costs of $1 billion.
- Author(s)Russell Gamblin
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication24/12/2013
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight442 g
- Width160 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.