Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionAbrasive machining is key to obtaining the desired geometry and surface quality in manufacturing. This book discusses the fundamentals and advances in the abrasive machining processes. It provides a complete overview of developing areas in the field.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/11/2010
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight791 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDr. Mark J. Jackson,J. Paulo Davim
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.