Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £3.92Trending at £4.16
- £14.95Trending at £19.00
- £17.94Trending at £20.00
- £7.98Trending at £12.97
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £7.30Trending at £8.98
- £5.78Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionMachining materials in an environmentally conscious way means using thin film superlattice layer coatings that eliminate the use of flood cooling and the associated peripheral equipment. Machining with Nanomaterials focuses on applying these nanostructures.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note118 black & white illustrations, 28 black & white tables, biography
- Weight587 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDr. Mark J. Jackson,Jonathan S. Morrell
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.