All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover a fresh, new take on the traditional craft of macrame, a craft that was incredibly popular in the seventies, is currently enjoying a renaissance. Macrame projects are the best way to bring the current trend for hippy luxe, boho interiors into your home.
- Author BiographyAustralian fibre artists Amy Mullins and Marnia Ryan-Raison (EdenEve) are reinventing the art of macrame, by infusing old techniques with modern designs. After joining forces in 2015 they quickly gained recognition as leading players in the modern macrame movement. Amy and Maria teach macrame workshops, run birthday parties and private classes, and also have a successful business selling finished projects and macrame supplies.
- Author(s)A. Millins
- PublisherF&W Publications Inc
- Date of Publication29/09/2017
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note300 Illustrations, unspecified
- Width210 mm
- Height273 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £5.99Trending at £6.97
- £11.32Trending at £14.94
- £9.27Trending at £12.95
- £18.33Trending at £26.09
- £13.85Trending at £22.98
- £12.58Trending at £22.92
- £4.42Trending at £6.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.