All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £41.85
- £56.83Trending at £57.42
- £14.44Trending at £15.88
- £25.39Trending at £26.99
- £23.65Trending at £26.08
- £17.91Trending at £18.16
About this product
- DescriptionProviding an essential introduction on this important class of molecules which underpin nanotechnology, Macrocycles Construction, Chemistry and Nanotechnology Applications skillfully describes how they are synthesize, their chemistry, how they can be used as nanotechnology building blocks, and their applications.
- Author BiographyDr Frank Davis Cranfield University, UK Dr Davis is a research fellow at Cranfield University, specialising in the biochemical and supramolecular aspects of electrochemistry. As well as pursuing academic research he has undertaken contract research for organisations such as Unilever Research (Port Sunlight), ITM Power Ltd (Sheffield), Timestrip (Hitchen) and DEFRA, and spent a 4-year research post within Gillette UK Professor Seamus Higson Cranfield University, UK Seamus Higson is Professor of Bio- and Electro-Analysis at Cranfield University which he joined in August 2002. His previous career spans academic departments of chemistry, medicine and materials science and this is reflected in his research. Professor Higson also serves within an advisory and / or consultative capacity for a number of public bodies and also acts as Technical Director for Microarray Ltd - a company formed upon science and patents originating from his group. His current research is primarily focussed towards practical implementation of electro analytical science and analytical biochemistry for biomedical, environmental and industrial process control applications.
- Author(s)Frank Davis,Seamus P. J. Higson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/03/2011
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1166 g
- Width189 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.