Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.43
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.30
- £8.99Trending at £9.37
About this product
- DescriptionThis book commemorates the 25th anniversary of the International Izatt-Christensen Award in Macrocyclic and Supramolecular Chemistry.
- Author BiographyDr. Reed M. Izatt, Charles E. Maw Professor of Chemistry (Emeritus), Brigham Young University, U.S.A. Reed M. Izatt received a BS degree in Chemistry from Utah State University (1951) and a PhD degree in Chemistry from Pennsylvania State University (1954). After post-doctoral work at Mellon Institute of Industrial Research, he embarked on an academic career at Brigham Young University retiring as Charles E. Maw Professor of Chemistry (1993). He is the author or co-author of over 550 publications. Reed has edited several books, contributed numerous chapters in books, written many journal and review articles and presented plenary, invited, and regular lectures at universities worldwide; regional, national, and international chemistry conferences; and government laboratories. Reed has been involved in research in macrocyclic chemistry since the late 1960s. Together with James Christensen, he organized the first Symposium on Macrocyclic Chemistry in Provo, Utah in 1977. This Symposium has thrived and was one of the major precursors of the present ISMSC.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication29/07/2016
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight1238 g
- Width194 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edited byReed M. Izatt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.