All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work examines the causes of very high inflation and a large fall in statistically measured output in the post-Communist countries of Europe and the former Soviet Union. It includes a focus on the fundamental nature of the shift from supply constrained economies to ones constrained by demand.
- Author BiographyJacek Rostowski is Professor of Economics and Head of the Economics Department at the Central European University, Budapest. He was Economic Adviser to the Polish Government during 1989-91, and has also advised the authorities in Russia, Latvia and Ukraine.
- Author(s)Jacek Rostowski
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication12/02/1998
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteline figures, tables
- Weight628 g
- Width145 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.