All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £47.81Trending at £49.05
- £6.89Trending at £10.87
- £66.36Trending at £79.48
- £109.35Trending at £140.00
- £26.10Trending at £27.81
About this product
- DescriptionIn the late twentieth century, structural adjustment policies became the West's received wisdom as a solution to the economic problems of the South. The range of geographical coverage matched with the coherence of the approaches taken by the contributors allows striking comparisons to be made.
- Author BiographyDIANA ALARCON Social Development Specialist, Inter-American Development Bank, Washington D.C. ALBERT BERRY Professor of Economics, University of Toronto and Centre for International Studies, Toronto MARK D. BRENNER Research Fellow, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts, Amherst KEITH GRIFFIN Professor of Economics, Department of Economics, University of California, Riverside AMY ICKOWITZ Ph.D. student, Department of Economics, University of California, Riverside AZIZUR RAHMAN KHAN Professor of Economics, Department of Economics, University of California, Riverside JOHN WEEKS Professor of Economics and Director, Centre for Development Policy and Research, School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/05/2001
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteVIII, 264 p.
- Weight475 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byTerry McKinley
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.