All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you take a policy-based approach to teaching introductory economics. In this title, significant updates reflect the most recent economic events and policy developments, which the authors skillfully relate to the book's concepts and principles using the right level of rigor and detail.
- Author BiographyWilliam J. Baumol received his B.S.S. at the College of the City of New York and his Ph.D. at the University of London. He is professor of economics at New York University and senior research economist and professor emeritus at Princeton University. He is a frequent management consultant to major firms in a wide variety of industries in the United States and other countries as well as to a number of governmental agencies. He has been president of the American Economic Association, and three other professional societies. He is an elected member of the National Academy of Sciences, created by the U.S. Congress, and a member of the American Philosophical Society, founded by Benjamin Franklin. Dr. Baumol is the author of more than 35 books as well as hundreds of journal and newspaper articles that have been translated into more than a dozen languages. Alan S. Blinder earned his B.A. at Princeton University, his M.A. at the London School of Economics and Ph.D. at MIT. He teaches at Princeton University and is the author of the best seller, After the Music Stopped, about the financial crisis and its aftermath. Dr. Blinder served on President Clinton's first Council of Economic Advisers and then as vice chairman of the Federal Reserve Board, thereby playing a role in formulating both the fiscal and monetary policies of the 1990s. Dr. Blinder, now a regular columnist for THE WALL STREET JOURNAL, has written newspaper and magazine columns on economic policy for more than thirty years. He is a past Vice President and a Distinguished Fellow of the American Economic Association.
- Author(s)Alan S. Blinder,William J. Baumol
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication24/03/2015
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight816 g
- Width217 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement13th edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £10.58Trending at £11.86
- £4.79Trending at £6.99
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £29.59Trending at £38.16
- £38.90Trending at £59.86
- £14.22Trending at £16.58
- £7.85Trending at £9.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.