Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a macroeconomic textbook for the intermediate level. It presents the main approaches: Classical theory, Keynesian theory, theory of portfolio selection, Monetarism, Rational Expectations theory and Neokeynesian disequilibrium theory, each of them in a self-contained chapter. The relations and differences between them are also discussed.
- Author(s)Bernhard Felderer,Stefan Homburg
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication21/08/1992
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note2 Illustrations, black and white; XIV, 330 p. 2 illus.
- Weight1080 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 1992
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.