Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.70
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionEach year more and more students are being introduced to the fundamental principles of macroeconomics via Paul Krugman's trusted voice and signature storytelling style. This third edition of Krugman and Well's Macroeonomics is their most accomplished yet, extensively updated with new examples, new case studies, and new coverage.
- Author BiographyPAUL KRUGMAN, recipient of the 2008 Nobel Memorial Prize in Economics, is Professor of Economics at Princeton University, USA, where he regularly teaches the principles course. He received his BA from Yale and his PhD from MIT. Prior to his current position, he taught at Yale, Stanford, and MIT. He also spent a year on staff of the Council of Economics Advisors in 1982-1983. His research is mainly in the area of international trade, where he is one of the founders of the 'new trade theory,' which focuses on increasing returns and imperfect competition. He also works in international finance, with a concentration in currency crises. In 1991, Krugman received the American Economic Association's John Bates Clark medal. In addition to his teaching and academic research, Krugman writes extensively for nontechnical audiences and he is a regular op-ed columnist for the New York Times. ROBIN WELLS was a lecturer and researcher in Economics at Princeton University, USA, where she has taught undergraduate courses. She received her BA from the University of Chicago and her PhD from the University of California, Berkeley; she then did her postdoctoral work at MIT. She has taught at the University of Michigan, the University of Southampton (UK), Stanford, and MIT. Her teaching and research focus on the theory of organizations and incentives.
- Author(s)Mr Robin Wells,Paul Krugman
- PublisherWorth Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/07/2012
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2011
- ImprintWorth Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, black & white line drawings, colour line drawings, colour tables, figures
- Weight1390 g
- Width217 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.