All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMankiw's text covers the field of macroeconomics accessibly and concisely, emphasising the relevance of both its classical roots and its practice at the beginning of the 21st century. It is updated to deal with the economic slowdown of 2001 which has again put business cycle theory centre stage.
- Author(s)N. Gregory Mankiw
- PublisherWorth Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication29/05/2002
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWorth Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date04/12/2008
- Weight1251 g
- Width209 mm
- Height262 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.22
- £9.24Trending at £9.37
- £26.55Trending at £27.78
- £14.51Trending at £17.13
- £18.89Trending at £20.46
- £24.81Trending at £26.06
- £18.40Trending at £20.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.