All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £26.29Trending at £39.82
- £11.76Trending at £14.13
- £18.39Trending at £19.13
- £14.76Trending at £15.09
- £7.63Trending at £7.97
- £14.50Trending at £14.61
About this product
- DescriptionWritten over the last fifteen years, the essays in this volume engage with the problems and policy debates related to different aspects of macroeconomic developments in India's transition from a planned economy to a market-oriented one.
- Author BiographyMihir Rakshit is Director, Monetary Research Policy, ICRA Limited. He was earlier Professor, Economic Research Unit, Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata. He has also held teaching and research assignments at Presidency College, Kolkata, the Delhi School of Economics, and the Erasmus University, Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
- Author(s)Mihir Rakshit
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication13/01/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight328 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.