Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionApplying the popular Visual Quick Start format - step-by-step instructions and visual aids - to more complex topics, this guide gets you up to speed on the advanced Flash features. It also includes explanations of various animation, navigation, and interactivity techniques you need to master to create dynamic Web sites with Flash.
- Author BiographyRussell Chun is a freelance educational art and multimedia developer, writer, and teacher. He teaches Flash and new media at the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism and at the City University of New York Graduate School of Journalism. He previously taught at the Graduate School of Journalism at UC Berkeley and lectured at national and regional workshops. He has written numerous articles on Flash in magazines such as SBS Design and Macworld Magazine. He holds a Master's degree in medical illustration. Russell lives in Brooklyn, New York. Paul Robertson develops web applications and writes and teaches workshops on Flash and web development for Indiana University. He is a Macromedia Certified Flash Developer and holds a Master's degree in Instructional Systems Technology.
- Author(s)Russell Chun
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication12/12/2005
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Out-of-print date23/07/2013
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1093 g
- Width179 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.