All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £138.11Trending at £165.54
- £21.79Trending at £28.32
- £15.72Trending at £17.37
- £18.66Trending at £18.86
- £15.92Trending at £16.11
- £23.97Trending at £28.25
- £16.77Trending at £26.95
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a coverage of the Macromedia Studio MX package - Dreamweaver MX, Flash MX, Fireworks MX, ColdFusion MX, and FreeHand 10. This work delivers the lowdown on Macromedia Sitespring as well as other Web development tools and techniques. It includes extra visuals and screen shots illustrating step-by-step instructions.
- Author BiographyDamon Dean has been working in Internet technologies and development for nearly a decade as an Editor, Producer, and Developer. As a Development Editor for Sybex, Damon was responsible for developing both the multimedia and computer game book lines. After developing those properties into profitable units, he moved on to Postlinear Entertainment, where he produced and designed online multiplayer computer games for publishers such as Sega and MGM. Three years later, Damon took his software development skills and moved into Web development. As a founding member of 415 Productions, Damon worked with several large companies, including Credit Suisse, Robert Mondavi, HP, and BART. His application design and development resume includes architecting and building Content Management Systems, Extranets, corporate Intranets, and enterprise CRMs. After four years at 415, Damon moved on in the summer of 2001 to be the Internet Services Director at a private foundation in Oakland, CA. Damon has written several books dating back to 1996. His first book, A Pocket Tour of Multimedia on the Internet (Sybex), was eventually translated into five languages. In 1997, Damon began a relationship with Wiley Publishing (formerly IDG Books) and has written several books for them, including Web Channel Development For Dummies, FrontPage 2000 For Dummies Quick Reference, Act! 2000 For Dummies Quick Reference (coauthor), and most recently, Cascading Style Sheets For Dummies. Andy Cowitt is a Senior Integrator for 415, Inc., a Web development firm in San Francisco. Having been at 415 since the company started, Andy has worked on Web sites and multimedia applications for Apple, Oracle, Macromedia, the San Francisco Symphony, KQED, and Beaulieu Vineyards, among others. He's been using Macromedia's Web development products since each of them arrived on the scene. In his spare time, Andy has been known to write, sing, and play guitar for his pop band, The Pinecones. He lives in Oakland with illustrator Michael Wertz and their dog, Olive. Ellen Finkelstein has written numerous best-selling computer books on AutoCAD, PowerPoint, and Flash. She writes articles for several Web sites and is also a content consultant for Web sites and presentations. Her AutoCAD 2002 Bible is in its third edition, and her Macromedia Flash MX For Dummies is in its second edition. She writes at home so that she can take the bread out of the oven on time. Doug Sahlin is an author, graphic designer, and Web site designer living in Central Florida. He is the author of ten books on computer graphics and Web design including Fireworks 4 For Dummies, Macromedia Flash MX ActionScript For Dummies, and Flash MX ActionScript for Designers. His articles and tutorials have appeared in national publications and have been featured at Web sites devoted to graphics and Web designs. While he's busy writing, Doug's steadfast companion and social secretary, Niki the Cat, occupies a small sliver of sunlight beside the computer. When he's not busy writing, Doug designs Web sites for his clients. When he manages to find a spare moment away from the computer, Doug enjoys photography, music, or curling up with a good book.
- Author(s)Andy Cowitt,Camille McCue,Damon A. Dean,Doug Sahlin,Ellen Finkelstein
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/02/2003
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationFoster City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHungry Minds Inc,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1176 g
- Width187 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Contained items statementContains Online resource
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.