All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £113.56Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £46.50
- £27.26Trending at £29.76
- £23.69Trending at £27.98
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication04/06/2013
- Series TitleAdvances in Polymer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number147
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note24 Tables, black and white; 29 Illustrations, black and white; IX, 265 p. 29 illus.
- Weight433 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
- Table Of ContentsNovel Macromolecular Architectures Based on Aliphatic Polyesters: Relevance of the Coordination-Insertion Ring-Opening Polymerization.- Nanoscopically Engineered Polyimides.- Dendritic and Hyperbranched Macromolecules - Precisely Controlled Macromolecular Architectures.- Macroporous Thermosets by Chemically Induced Phase Separation.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.