Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £4.53Trending at £4.78
- £4.21Trending at £4.54
- £8.51Trending at £8.62
- £10.38Trending at £14.99
- £4.21Trending at £4.98
- £11.02Trending at £15.99
- £7.49Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionCome and meet the world's biggest beasts in this book of amazing animals from the creators of Rumble in the Jungle and Mad About Minibeasts!
- Author BiographyGiles Andreae is the author of many top selling award-winning picture books. For Orchard, these include Rumble in the Jungle, Commotion in the Ocean, and I Love My Mummy. However, it is for the international bestseller Giraffes Can't Dance that he is best known. Giles is also the creator of Purple Ronnie, Britain's favourite stickman, and of the artist/philosopher, Edward Monkton. These two ranges of greetings cards, books and merchandise have made Giles the country's top selling living poet and an icon of contemporary popular culture. Giles lives with his wife, Victoria, a children's clothes designer, and their four young children by the river in Oxfordshire. David Wojtowycz is a bestselling, award-winning author and artist. He studied at Goldsmiths College in London, graduating with a degree in Fine Art. In 1996 David illustrated his first book for children, Rumble in the Jungle, which went on to become an international bestseller. David has gone on to create many more hugely successful children's books, including The Lion Who Wanted to Love, winner of the Red House Book Award, and the bestselling Mad About Minibeasts. David lives in Berlin.
- Author(s)Giles Andreae
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication04/09/2014
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintOrchard Books
- Out-of-print date01/12/2015
- Content Notechiefly illustrations
- Weight488 g
- Width245 mm
- Height311 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)David Wojtowycz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.