Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.21
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionDeals with the mad cow fiasco of 1996, one of the most expensive and tragic examples of poor risk management in the last twenty-five years. This book looks at what is commonly known as hamburger disease, caused by a virulent form of the E coli bacterium, which has struck thousands and killed over thirty people in the last few years.
- Author BiographyDouglas Powell Science and Society Project, Universities of Guelph and Waterloo, Canada & William Leiss, Queen's University, Canada
- Author(s)Douglas Powell,William Leiss
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/1997
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Weight580 g
- Width173 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.