All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn omnibus edition of Mad Frank Fraser's two books. In the first, he tells his own extraordinary story as a key figure in London's criminal underworld. In the second, he reveals the criminal code which dictated behaviour and the alliances this fostered.
- Author BiographyCo-author James Morton edits THE NEW LAW JOURNAL, and has long experience as a solicitor specialising in criminal work.
- Author(s)Frank Fraser,James Morton
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- GenreTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTime Warner Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date07/02/2012
- Content NoteSection: 16, b/w
- Weight315 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.