All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an adulation of love as both mystery and revelation. This book is dedicated to defying the widespread opinion that love wears out, like the diamond, in its own dust.
- Author BiographyTranslator Caws provides a masterly introduction and annotation, wrote the reviewer for the Library Journal. Mary Ann Caws, Distinguished Professor of French, English, and Comparative Literature at Hunter College and the Graduate School of the City University of New York, is the author or translator of more than twenty books.
- Author(s)Andre Breton
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1987
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleFrench Modernist Library
- Place of PublicationNebraska
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBison Books
- Content NoteIllus.
- Weight159 g
- Width135 mm
- Height191 mm
- Translated byMary Ann Caws
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.94
- £17.11Trending at £21.90
- £7.33Trending at £7.72
- £12.06Trending at £12.26
- £6.78Trending at £8.98
- £11.17Trending at £15.28
- £7.27Trending at £8.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.