All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffering more than a discussion of the show itself, this book offers historical insight for thinking about serious issues that modern working women continue to face today: balancing their work and personal lives, competing with other women, and controlling their own bodies and reproductive choices.
- Author BiographyErika Engstrom (PhD, University of Florida) is Professor at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. She is the author of The Bride Factory: Mass Media Portrayals of Women and Weddings. Tracy Lucht (PhD, University of Maryland) is Assistant Professor at Iowa State University. She is the author of Sylvia Porter: America's Original Personal Finance Columnist. Jane Marcellus (PhD, University of Oregon) is Professor at Middle Tennessee State University. She is the author of Business Girls and Two-Job Wives: Emerging Media Stereotypes of Employed Women. Kimberly Wilmot Voss (PhD, University of Maryland) is Associate Professor at the University of Central Florida. She is the author of The Food Section: Newspaper Women and the Culinary Community.
- Author(s)Erika Engstrom,Jane Marcellus,Kimberly Wilmot Voss,Tracy Lucht
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight410 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.