All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionMadagascar: the Eighth Continent - Holiday reads and travel literature by Peter Tyson featuring cutting-edge science and conservation, endemic flora and fauna. This narrative explores the biodiversity of island wildlife, habitats, Malagasy cultural history and festivals, includes a details on pygmy hippo, lemurs, chameleons, aye ayes and baobabs.
- Author BiographyPeter Tyson is a science and travel writer with over 25 years' experience writing about science, natural history, and conservation.
- Author(s)Peter Tyson
- PublisherBradt Travel Guides
- Date of Publication15/01/2013
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleBradt Travel Guides (Travel Literature)
- Place of PublicationBuckinghamshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBradt Travel Guides
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £30.88
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.