All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA visual survey of some of the finest handmakers, the spaces in which they work and the products they create, Made By Hand is a remedy to mass production and a celebration of the return to artisan craft. At a time when owning handmade items is fashionable and economically friendly, this book captures the essence of what many are looking to explore.
- PublisherBlack Dog Publishing London UK
- Date of Publication28/03/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack Dog Publishing London UK
- Content Note100 colour and b/w illustrations
- Width180 mm
- Height240 mm
- Edited byNick Warner
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.