All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionAccording to the author, the broad sweep of environmental and ecological history has until now been written and understood in predominantly male terms. Here Norwood seeks to reclaim the contribution American women have made to the study of nature from the early 19th century to the present. 55 illustrations.
- Author BiographyVera Norwood, professor of American studies at the University of New Mexico, is coeditor of The Desert Is No Lady: Southwestern Landscapes in Women's Writing and Art.
- Author(s)Vera Norwood
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication05/03/1993
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleGender and American Culture
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.