All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of colourful baby booties that inspires knitters with its quintessential French styling. It includes 18 detailed projects that features booties in a range of coloursand styles, including classic cable-knit socks, stripy gladiator sandals and brightly decorated mary-janes.
- Author BiographyCaroline de Hugo is a specialist in knitting, embroidery and interior design. Now an author and editor, Caroline cultivates her creativity with arts pages and craft books, and certainly believes her ten fingers were given to her to be used!
- Author(s)Caroline de Hugo
- PublisherMurdoch Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationMillers Point
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintMurdoch Books
- Content Note50 colour illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width205 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Interest AgeFrom
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £1.99Trending at £2.38
- £2.35Trending at £3.03
- £7.81Trending at £8.98
- £12.98Trending at £19.98
- £30.35Trending at £42.96
- £10.23Trending at £16.70
- £4.46Trending at £7.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.