All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £13.80Trending at £20.41
- £17.38Trending at £17.91
- £18.07Trending at £21.70
- £13.77Trending at £19.03
- £13.69Trending at £18.63
- £13.25Trending at £19.01
- £13.25Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionCo-founded 40 years ago, by a young engineer named Akio Morita, Sony is now one of the most powerful and respected multinational corporations in the world, and Morita is its outspoken chairman. This autobiography charts the growth of the company.
- Author(s)Morito Akio
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication08/08/1994
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2002
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date23/12/2009
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.