All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £5.75Trending at £6.00
- £5.67Trending at £5.94
- £4.60Trending at £5.59
- £4.30Trending at £6.82
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £4.79Trending at £5.56
- £4.80Trending at £4.86
About this product
- DescriptionPinecraft, Florida, has everything a young Amish woman could ask for: sun, sand, volleyball games, and evening singings in the park. But Pinecraft lacks the one thing Lovina desperately wants - a pie shop of her own. A young carpenter named Noah Yoder strolls into her life and offers a way to make her dream come true.
- Author BiographyTricia Goyer is a busy mom of ten, grandmother of two, and wife to John. A USA Today bestselling author, Tricia has published over 60 books and has written more than 500 articles. She's well-known for her Big Sky and Seven Brides for Seven Bachelors Amish series. For more information visit Tricia at www.TriciaGoyer.com. Tricia, along with a group of friends, also runs www.NotQuiteAmishLiving.com, sharing ideas about simplifying life. Sherry Gore is the author of Simply Delicious Amish Cooking and Me, Myself and Pie and is a weekly scribe for the Budget, a nationwide Amish newspaper. Sherry's culinary adventures have been seen on NBC Daytime, Today.com, and Mr. Food Test Kitchen. Sherry is a resident of Sarasota, Florida, the vacation paradise of the Plain People. She has three children and is a member of a Beachy Amish Mennonite church.
- Author(s)Sherry Gore,Tricia Goyer
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleThe Pinecraft Pie Shop Series
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.