Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.40Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionA study of psychology during the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries, before the emergence of professional psychiatry.
- Author BiographyDavid Lederer is Lecturer at the National University of Ireland. His research focuses on early modern central Europe, the history of psychiatry and suicide studies.
- Author(s)David Lederer
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleNew Studies in European History
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note21 b/w illus. 2 maps
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.