All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Spring 2017 an exhibition at the Fitzwilliam Museum in Cambridge will explore the material culture of piety in the Renaissance Italian home.
- Author BiographyMaya Corry is a postdoctoral researcher in the History of Art at the University of Cambridge. She has published articles on beauty in religious art, angels, and Renaissance religiosity. Deborah Howard is Professor Emerita of Architectural History, Director of Research in the Faculty of Architecture and History of Art, and a Fellow of St John's College, Cambridge. She has published widely on the art and architecture of Venice and the Veneto; the relationship between architecture and music; and cultural exchange in the eastern Mediterranean. Mary Laven is Reader in Early Modern History at the University of Cambridge and a Fellow of Jesus College. She has published on many different aspects of Renaissance religion and co-curated the exhibition Treasured Possessions from the Renaissance to the Enlightenment at the Fitzwilliam Museum in 2015.
- PublisherPhilip Wilson Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2017
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhilip Wilson Publishers Ltd
- Content Note250 colour illustrations
- Width230 mm
- Height280 mm
- Edited byDeborah Howard,Mary Laven,Maya Corry
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £18.95Trending at £27.01
- £17.75Trending at £25.03
- £13.04Trending at £16.90
- £14.89Trending at £19.96
- £12.18Trending at £17.98
- £14.53Trending at £21.98
- £8.20Trending at £10.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.